This week's blog was supposed to be dedicated to my fun weekend with my grandma who had planned to come visit. She got sick the day she was supposed to leave, though. I hope that she feels better really soon and comes to visit me in a couple of weeks! I miss her. In the meantime, I'll just show you a bit of what I've been up to this week.
Mom and I have found a new favorite past-time. Emerson and his mom introduced us to hard core garage sale-ing. Now, we've done the garage sale thing before, but when the Spillmans do it, they do it up right. It involves getting the newspaper on Wednesday and plotting the hottest spots to hit, scowering Craig's List for more sales, and then waking up at the crack of dawn Friday to arrive at the neighborhood and do drive bys of the sales before they "open" and then piling into the jogging stroller to get the best bargains around!
This Friday we made quite a purchase! It seems I've turned into quite the percussionist. I like to slap my hands on my knees, clap my hands on daddy's, and make mommy's hands clap. Once I got a hold of Emerson's drum set, mom could tell I'd really like one of my own. We happened to find my very own Bee Bop Drum set at a garage sale on Friday morning. I had a lot of fun with it.



No comments:
Post a Comment