
Hi there!
I have so much to tell you about my week. It was full of fun with my family, new foods, and my first tooth making an appearance.
Wednesday, my Daddy started his tennis league (with Uncle Evan). They played on the south side near my Great Aunt & Uncle's house. I got to spend some time with Great Aunt Michelle, Great Uncle Tim, and my cousins Taylor and Zak. I also got to see my Aunt Beth and Uncle Evan! Here are pictures from my visit:



I got to see my friends from small group this Thursday for pizza. That was fun. I spent most of the evening drumming on the table from my high chair. I am grabbing for everything these days. If my Mimi wouldn't have noticed I'd have escaped with a wooden salad bowl. Emerson and I hung out a couple of times this week while our moms jogged. They also had our pictures taken together. Look for those in the next week or two.

Emerson's got this super cool toy that plays the alphabet when you spin it. I like to play with it when I visit him. I had a little spit up incident when I was over one evening. He played a dirty trick on me and let me borrow an outfit. Can you figure out what is wrong with this picture?

Yeah...nothing Boiler about this baby. Boo Purdue! I'm Hoosier through and through!!!

Miss Lauren gave me this great Cubbies outfit! Daddy was so proud to see his boy in it.
As if that weren't enough, the week wasn't over! On Friday, Grandpa and Grandma came in town for a little bit. They surprised me by stopping by. I had a great time bouncing on their laps!

Here I am checking out Grandpa's ring.

I am showing Grandma where my tooth is going to come in. I wish they could have stayed longer. I will see them in a few week though. I am really looking forward to it!
Then, Grandma Brenneman came to visit! This was the trip I had been anticipating for three weeks! We had so much fun.

I showed her how to play with blocks.


She let me touch her camera (Mommy never lets me do that). We bounced and talked and played. I was so happy to have her here. She couldn't believe how much I had grown and changed since she last saw me in February. She thinks I'll be crawling by Father's Day when we go visit her. I hope to prove her right!


We match! She makes me smile.
This week I started drinking out of a sippy cup.

Mom was shocked that I figured it out on the first try. That sparked the introduction of several new foods. I guess Mommy was feeling adventurous. She made me apricots, got me some puffed cereal, let me try tiny bits of canteloupe, some jello, as well as a few bites of her baked potato.

Here I am in my new chair, getting bites of jello. Yummy! Where's the palm frawn?

Here I am after my snack, relaxing. There's nothing better than a good chair and a full belly, enjoying warm weather and sunshine surrounded by my family.

Then they let me help make ice cream. I was a little bummed that I didn't get to help eat it, but I liked sitting on the bucket while Daddy cranked.
Last but not least, I am happy to report that my first tooth finally surfaced. I have the two bottom ones coming in simultaneously. The one on the left side surfaced a day before the one on the right. It feels better to finally have them through. I can't wait to see what these new chompers can do!

You can barely see the tooth poking through in this picture. Even if you can't see them so well, you can certainly feel them if you put your finger in there. Those are sharp!
This week was so great. I'm so grateful that I got to spend time with so many people that I love. I'm so blessed to have a family that loves me so very much. I love them too!
Will you come back next week and read more about my adventures?
1 comment:
Congratulations on your new teeth! Teeth are really good for chewing up things like crackers & Cheerios. I really like it when Mommy brushes my teeth at night. See you on Sunday! :)
--Your buddy Allison
Post a Comment