
I see a blog reader reading 'bout me!
Can I tell you what I've learned to do? I've taken to walking like a bear, lately. This crawling thing got to be pretty easy, so I thought I'd try getting up on all fours. I have been bumbling around the house like this and Mommy thinks I look just like a bear when I do it. What do you think?
This past week was pretty low key. I came down with the sniffles on Wednesday. I was kind enough to pass it along to Mom, too. That, coupled with the rain all day Saturday, resulted in a family movie day. I was a little glum. My new pool was sitting, ever so mockingly, out on the deck and all I could do was look at it from the confines of the house. So sad.

We had a good time playing indoors, though.

Daddy buried me in toys.

I practiced cruising along the couch.

I also helped Mom with the dishes.

I found the Double Stufs!

It was only fitting...we watched the pros on television in the homerun derby on Monday evening, then we headed to the diamond that night and I watched Dad do the same. I'd seen him hit some in the park ones before, but this time he smacked a genuine shot over the left center fence. I can say "yea" now, too, so I told him how proud I was of him. I also got some time with Uncle Evan and Aunt Beth. Aunt B had me laughing and dancing all evening.

That's all I have for now. See you next week!
1 comment:
Way to go, bud! Pretty soon you won't need the stroller to go running with mom :) I hope everyone is feeling better. Let's hang out soon!
Post a Comment