Hi everybody! I have so many things to share with you about my week. First, I turned 9 months old! I'm getting to be such a big boy. I talk quite a bit, climb on anything and everything, and Daddy thinks I'll be walking in a month. We'll see if I can prove him right.
My week was pretty fun. I took in my very first symphony. I loved listening to the music of Billy Joel! I spent the bulk of the concert on Mimi's lap conducting with my plastic spoon. I was dancing and singing and having a great time; my favorite song was "Just The Way You Are"...I was boogie-ing to that saxophone, big time! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me for being such a good boy. I didn't fuss the whole night and I managed to stay up with a smile on my face until almost 11 pm! This just confirms that I am, indeed, 100% night owl. Here's a picture of me after the concert, still clutching my spoon baton. Look at that grin!
Sunday we went to church and after we got home I got to try a popsicle.



No comments:
Post a Comment